Monday, March 2, 2009

Tiger Woods...the worst part of golf

As a golf lover and an avid player, I love to watch professional golf. However, the media around Tiger Woods lately is annoying and repetitive. I'm sure Tiger is a nice guy, but if I have to hear about his hurt knee again I'm going to put a bullet in my head. Athletes get hurt. Done. End of story. I'm sorry but every bad shot he has is not because he has a hurt knee. Sportscasters need to get some new material because they are comparing him to Jesus. And in all honesty, golf was more interesting with Tiger out of the mix. It gave way for others to take the crown--more competition. Tiger is undoubtedly the best player in professional sports...I just cannot stand hearing the broadcasters consistently commenting through a 4 day tournament on Tiger's injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment