Monday, April 27, 2009

Procrastination is going to kill me

So, duh, it's the end of the semester. Woohoo! Not. I have so much work to do it is unbelievable. I don't understand why teachers choose to have everything due in a one week time frame on the last week of school. Now, yes, I have had the syllabus for the entire semester. And yes, I technically could have been working on my two 10+ papers since March. But let's be real people. That is is not going to happen. And now I have projects, papers, tests (that's another one I do not understand. Why are we giving tests a week before finals? Did we not learn how to lesson plan?) and finals to be studying for. The next couple of weeks are going to be hell and I most likely will not leave the library but, hey, that's what college is all about, isn't it? I would rather be doing this than going to a 9-5 job that I hate. So my procrastination combined with the massive amounts of studying will result in my social death. But right now, I don't think I would want it any other way. I love college. You know that drawing that Dr. Griffin showed us in class for his book? The one that said "Monday- Get Assignment and then Friday-right before 5 pull something out of my ass." That's how I feel the semester has gone and right now it is ass pulling time.

No comments:

Post a Comment