Monday, April 27, 2009

One Wild Weekend


This past weekend my fraternity went down to San Antonio for our Formal Away Weekend. We stayed at the Wyndham St. Anthony in downtown San Antonio. It was a wild adventure in the city. With Texas Fiesta going on during the weekend, the city was jam packed and there was a constant party in the streets. The weekend was topped off with our formal Saturday night. We had it at the Towers of the Americas in Downtown, 700 feet above the city. It was a memorable party and was definitely a great way to end the semester. On another note, my date made me a cooler for the weekend. Every time we have a formal, the girls always make coolers. They are painted and then filled with food, alcohol and gifts. I just have never understood this tradition. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I think they are awesome, but where did this tradition come from? It just seems so random. If you can tell me, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment