Monday, April 27, 2009

College Boy

The critique of my last blog was that it was too "college boy." What does that even mean? I am not going to blame anybody in particular for this critique (*cough cough* Dr. Griffin) but I am just confused. I do understand that it is my fault for not going to Dr. Griffin for an explanation but I am just venting. Contrary to the perceived point in my life, I am a college boy. So wouldn't I write about college boy things? My life experiences are of a college boy, my mind thinks like a college boy. How can I be critiqued for the stage of life that I am currently in--the things that I know? I am exposed to the college boy things and that is what I enjoy writing about. I like sports, fraternity life, beer bongs, fighting, body odor, sex, hunting, dirt, duct tape, action films, Budweiser commercials--you know, manly, college boy things. This is my attempt to be funny and sarcastic. Here is a commercial that I thought was a good wrap up of the whole manly, college boy topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment